人因梦想而伟大,而实现梦想必须先学会放下。

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

jz a simple post

suddenly i feel like wanna update my blog
free week is over
what left? the coming exam
feel so disorder after the free week holiday
doing things so unorganize this two weeks
skipped two class today
math111 and chem142
what the hell im doing!?
but worth to skip it because i done with some jobs
chemistry exercises~~
left only C2~
thursday physics exam
im worry but i know i have to do something
right after this blog
is time for physics
the result for quiz 1 was not what i want
i want MORE!!! and i need to put MORE effort too!!!
bless me with my study
be what i want to be

plus: i miss you and love you daddy + mummy + sis

guoyi, sotong, carrot, shet ting, chee hui, pui khee, pui yee, yin shi,king kong, belle, xiao bao, steffi, shu teng, jing ying, wei shan, ming yue ++++++

I MISS YOU ALL!!!
GOGOGO MY UNILIFE!!!
AIM FOR THE BEST!!!
DO MY BEST!!!

2 comments:

秋.落葉 said...

i miss u all tooo
we jiayou together!!!
its my final year
we do our BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sotong said...

hehe~~you know I always waiting for u to com bac and play with me and share the journey with me~~^^hehe