人因梦想而伟大,而实现梦想必须先学会放下。

Sunday, March 28, 2010

MY SO CALL LIFE





















well... i know i shouldn b emo right now

but i can't control my feeling
i juz feel bad right now
really bad.....
but actually not that bad also

back to miri almost one month
what the heck my life is going on?
hmm...
good question...
i enjoy my life somehow
jz bcoz i can study geology again
the feeling when you get back what you've lost
i jz like that feeling

(ok... im not emo anymore)

things happened when they need to happen
accept it and hv faith on it
no matter what happen
smile first...

kinda busy month
bcoz of the never ended as'ment
kinda emo month
bcoz life sometimes really gone SO mess up
kinda happy month
bcoz of my friends and im doing what i like to
this is so called life

so...
live life like a rock star
every1 can be a super star
a lovely reminder to myself:
be an adult who i love to and want to be
no matter what...

star will shine...
SO DO I......... (ROCK IT BABE~!)

No comments: